CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

My friend Greg


So today a friend of mine, Teresa, and I went to the home of another friend of ours, Greg. He has Alpha One Antitrypsin Deficiency which causes him a lot of trouble breathing. He only has 23% of his lungs to breathe with and has to be on oxygen all the time. So Teresa and I went over to his house to help him by doing some of the things he can't do, like clean.


He's such a positive, loving and caring person. I love being around him. He's a lot of fun, great sense of humor, all smiles! Last Friday night my husband, a friend of ours, Patt, Greg and I all went to an Alpha One social, a dinner cruise on the Ohio River. It was so much fun!!! We had a blast! It was all paid for and all we had to do was show up! We ate dinner, talked, walked around the boat, laughed and sang.


Greg is truly one of the sweetest people I know. He makes others feel good just by being around him...he's like a ministering angel here on earth. He's a blessing to everyone who knows him and a good friend. I feel so blessed to be able to know him!

0 comments: